TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: FAQ: How Real ID Will Affect You

Re: FAQ: How Real ID Will Affect You

jmeissen@aracnet.com
17 May 2005 09:01:42 GMT

<hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote:

> DevilsPGD wrote:

>> Sure -- I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm willing to deal with the
>> resulting fallout if I get in a fight in a bar or with my landlord or
>> whatever.

> I don't know your personal circumstances, but I can't help but wonder
> if you don't realize the long term import of the situation.

I highly recommend reading the opinions of Bruce Schneier, of
Counterpane Internet Security:

http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram-0505.html

He has some interesting comments in his most recent newsletter, and in
earlier essays and his blog.

john-

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Traveller Seeks Phone Advice"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Very Early Modems"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "FAQ: How Real ID Will Affect You"