TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Original Definition of 'Class 5'

Original Definition of 'Class 5'

soren.telfer@gmail.com
16 May 2005 05:44:52 -0700

Can someone point me to a technical document that 'defines' class 5
switch functionality? Does one exist? I somewhat understand the
historical development, but I'm interested in some text, preferable
from Bell.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Very Early Modems"
Go to Previous message: Telecom DailyLead From USTA: "BellSouth Sells Cellcom Stake"
May be reply: Kenneth P. Stox: "Re: Original Definition of 'Class 5'"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page