TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations

Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:04:02 -0700

In article <telecom24.211.15@telecom-digest.org>, Lisa Minter
<lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Unholy marketing department

> By Nick Farrell: Thursday 12 May 2005, 10:28

> A CHRISTIAN TELCO in Oklahoma, has been drumming up business by
> smearing its rivals on moral affairs.

The original article, with links intact, can be found here:
<http://theinquirer.net/?article=23148>

The MP3 files mentioned in the article can be found here:
<http://www.eugenemirman.com/Phone_Company.mp3>
<http://www.eugenemirman.com/Anti_Gay_Phone_Company_II.mp3>

I think this one is good fodder for my new blog, "The Third Path,"
http://3rdpath.blogspot.com . I'll be discussing politics, the media,
and, yes, occasionally even telecom ...

Linc Madison * San Francisco, California * lincmad@suespammers.org
<http://www.LincMad.com> * primary e-mail: Telecom at LincMad dot com
All U.S. and California anti-spam laws apply, incl. CA BPC 17538.45(c)
This text constitutes actual notice as required in BPC 17538.45(f)(3).
DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS. You have been warned.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thank you for going to that effort,
Linc. And, good luck with your new blog. I hope you are around with
it many years from now. PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Microsoft to Offer Anti-Virus Software, Service"
Go to Previous message: Pete Romfh: "Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations"