TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Still Waiting for an Answer

Re: Still Waiting for an Answer

FrazNor@gmail.com
2 May 2005 18:04:53 -0700

It seems that podcasting is simply sticking the file into your Ipod or
.MP3 player and then 'casting it your ear.

I did this years ago with a 32mb .mp3 player.

Now it seems radio stations are officiialy going along with this by
making some of their programs avail for d/l. WNYC in NYC I tik is one.

Go to Next message: David B. Horvath, CCP: "Re: Still Waiting for an Answer"
Go to Previous message: Dean M.: "Re: Still Waiting For an Answer - Podcasting"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Still Waiting for an Answer"