TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St"

Re: Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St"

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO
2 May 2005 20:03:16 -0700

The only messages I left was telling them which payphone I was at and
for them to change their OGM to give correct address.

Tomorrow I will be in midtown Manhattan again, so I will call to let
them know that I am within walking distance of their office. As I get
closer to address they gave I may keep calling until I get correct
address.

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Re: How is Weather Channel Data Delivered"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sharpton Wants U.S. FCC to Step in on Violent Radio"
May be in reply to: NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO: "Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St""