TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The End of Analog TV

Re: The End of Analog TV

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:25:18 -0700

Tim@Backhome.org wrote:

> And, my local cable company does not even carry all the local (Los
> Angeles) broadcast stations that presently have over-the-air HDTV.
> That I find to be really, really odd.

Where exactly are you, and who's your cable company?

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: VoIP"
Go to Previous message: John R Levine: "Cingular / sms.ac ripoff alert"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "The End of Analog TV"