TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Verizon/MCI

Re: Verizon/MCI

LB@notmine.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:09:02 -0400

Steven Lichter wrote:

> Anyone think Verizon will give up now?

> I sure hope so. My stock has been in the dumps since GTE merged with
> Hell Atlantic.

No.

LB

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And according to news reports today at
http://telecom-digest.org/td-extra/more-news Verizon is working now
on a new bid. PAT]

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Verizon/MCI"
Go to Previous message: John P. Dearing: "Re: Verizon/MCI"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Verizon/MCI"