TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Nextel Contract Expiration, How to Determine?

Re: Nextel Contract Expiration, How to Determine?

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 01:37:51 GMT

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:00:38 -0700, steve wrote:

> Hi,

> I am trying to determine what the expiration date on my Nextel
> cellular contract is. I cannot find it on my bill, or logging on to
> online account management.

> I would like to determine this without calling Nextel if possible, as
> I'm afraid they might pull some trick and extend it if I call.

> Any suggestions as to where I can obtain this info?

Dig out your original paperwork and look it up there.

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Re: It Happened Again"
Go to Previous message: Fred Goldstein: "Re: Getting Serious About the War on Spam"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page