TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: DSL 3 mbps

Re: DSL 3 mbps

Tim@Backhome.org
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:30:09 -0700

cervantes77@hotmail.com wrote:

> Is anybody getting 3 mbps on Verizon dsl in N.Y.? They're promoting
> this speed for new customers on their web site. I'm a subscriber to
> Verizon dsl but I'm only getting getting 1.5 mbps and am wondering if
> they upgraded their system. Any info greatly appreciated.

If you read the fine print the max speed is reached only if you're
within the distance from the central office (circuit feet, not direct
distance) that makes that speed possible.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Verizon Wireless International Long Distance Value Plan"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Getting Serious About the War on Spam"
May be in reply to: cervantes77@hotmail.com: "DSL 3 mbps"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page