TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Traditional Mail Discouraged?

Re: Traditional Mail Discouraged?

FrazNor@gmail.com
14 Apr 2005 19:25:43 -0700

> 2) Film studios used to have their addresses listed but some no longer
> do. Particuarly, the WB TV network refuses postal mail and has
> everything returned to the sender.

Actors sending in pictures and resumes to film/TV studios often send
them in clear plastic envelopes.

Associated Bag makes a nice plastic envelope/bag that I have used
instead of #10 envelopes. I fold over open end and use the mailing
label and self-adhesive stamp to seal it closed.

Go to Next message: Henry: "Re: Traditional Mail Discouraged?"
Go to Previous message: Colin: "Texting is Slower Than Morse"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Traditional Mail Discouraged?"