TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Bell Operating Company Employees/Retirees

Bell Operating Company Employees/Retirees

sbctech (ka2daniels@aol.com)
14 Apr 2005 11:38:33 -0700

Hello Fellow Coworkers,

Many of us have lost contact with good friends. Divestiture,
retirement and other circumstances have played a roll in our
loss. This is our new searchable Bell Operating Company Employee
database. It is hosted on the sbceic.com website which is operated by
SBC/Bell Operating Company Employees/Retirees.

We invite all Bell Operating Company Employees/ Former
Employees/Retirees to join our community for chats, forums, projects
at sbceic.com

sbceic.com

Your Fellow Coworkers

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for sending this message along.
Between divestiture, layoffs, retirements, etc the ranks have really
been decimated have they not? I hope this message helps you pull your
ranks together just a little.

And the rest of you, don't forget: Our good friend King Spam really
did a number on my mailboxes today. What you see here today is what
you get. I'll go back to my hourly flushing of the spam box tomorrow
and try to take better care of real, legitmate messages. PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Getting Serious About the War on Spam"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Study: Consumers Oppose Cell Phones in Flight"
May be reply: sbctech: "Re: Bell Operating Company Employees/Retirees"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page