TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!

Re: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:02:34 -0500

It was a dark and stormy night when William Warren
<william_warren_nonoise@comcast.net> wrote:

> FWIW, the free version of AVG Anti-Virus is really hard to find on the
> GRISOFT site

That is true. Fortunately, once you find it, the url is
straightforward:

http://free.grisoft.com

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "MusicNet Sold to Private Equity Firm"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Study: Consumers Oppose Cell Phones in Flight"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page