TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: More Spam! Get Ready for Spam on Your Net Phone

Re: More Spam! Get Ready for Spam on Your Net Phone

Paul Vader (pv+usenet@pobox.com)
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:54:45 -0000

Lisa Minter <lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com> writes:

> Jeffrey Citron, chairman and chief executive of Vonage, took questions
> after his keynote speech and was asked how he plans to address
> security issues with VoIP. Clearly, he wasn't going to share his

> "The great thing about security is that you don't have to tell
> everyone what you're doing," he responded. "But we understand that
> SPIT is an issue."

Security through obscurity is no security at all. *

like corkscrews.

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Last Laugh! was Re: Sperm - Not so Mobile"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Prison Cell Phone Scandal"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "More Spam! Get Ready for Spam on Your Net Phone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page