TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed

Re: Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:17:02 -0700

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 02:16:17 GMT, [Telecom digest editor>] wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do we have Ms. Shiavo buried yet, at
> least for the purposes of this Digest? PAT]

Since Mr. Townsend is the editor of TD/CDT he of course could return
submissions to those who submit them and let them know that it is not
of relevance to TD/CDT. But then again it would require a bit of
editorial control.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do you have any idea what you are
talking about? Mr. Townsend returns _several hundred_ submissions
each day, largely spam in nature to the senders. Maybe to show you
what I am talking about, tomorrow or the next day I should just open
the gate and let _everything_ go out, at least to the Usenet audience.
I mean, do you think it is just some sort of accident that you get 15-20
messages in most issues, as though that is all that comes in? And by
the by, to quote Mr. Oscar Wilde, I could care less what the
newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name correctly. It is
TOWNSON, not 'Townsend'. PAT]

Go to Next message: randall62@gmail.com: "Last Laugh! Supreme Court Grokster - Funny Spin"
Go to Previous message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Cable Execs Say They're Not Blocking Outside VoIP"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed"