TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Fax Station ID

Re: Fax Station ID

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:25:24 -0700

In message <telecom24.141.10@telecom-digest.org> T. Sean Weintz
<strap@hanh-ct.org> wrote:

> Robert Bonomi wrote:

> So when FAX.COM sends me junk faxes and they put MY OWN PHONE NUMBER
> in as the header on the fax, and also send MY OWN NUMBER as the CLID
> info (from what is likely a PRI they are using to war dial fax
> numbers), they are at least DOUBLY breaking the law, huh?

Yes indeed, they definitely are.

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Fax Station ID"
Go to Previous message: news@absamail.co.za: "DECT For Local Loop: 'Boot up Time'."
May be in reply to: John Schmerold: "Fax Station ID"