TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Neal McLain (nmclain@annsgarden.com)
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:15:34 -0600

Dale Farmer <dale@cybercom.net> wrote:

> That this has nothing to do with telecom ...

Unless it's an electronic whiteboard.
http://tinyurl.com/3u8xe

Neal McLain

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, see my other message in this
issue on this topic. That's what I first thought Lisa was going to
discuss, given the popularity of computers in schools these days and
a teacher being able to display things at various student workstations
around the room on the computer. PAT]

Go to Next message: Jason: "Re: GSM-900"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"