TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Lingo Referral

Lingo Referral

akubird@gmail.com
26 Mar 2005 18:27:23 -0800

I recently signed up with Lingo and am very pleased with service. I'm
saving a lot of money. I frequently make long distance calls from the
East Coast to Australia and the sound quality is very clear.

If anyone is interested in more information or a referral I can give
one.

akubird at gmail (dot) com

Go to Next message: Henry: "OT/Tangent (was Re: We Don't Need no Steenkin Line Sharing)"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Time for the Recording Industry to Face the Music"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Lingo Referral"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Lingo Referral"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page