TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cell Phone "Caller ID" Needed

Cell Phone "Caller ID" Needed

Ray Burns (ray@nanswi.com)
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:07:12 -0500

Dear Patrick Townson,

Pat,

I am writing software that communicates from one network-connected
computer to another controlled by a cell phone (XHTML-M). The user
logs in with just a password. Passwords are not guaranteed to be
unique, so I need some sort of phone serial number or other similar
number to append to the password to make it unique. Do you know of
such a phone id number/string that I could access via HTTP/HTTPS?

Thanks,

Ray Burns Nantasket Software, Inc
617.964.4084(w) ray@igsw.com
617.966-7439(c) 970 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton Center MA 02459
617.965-5081(f)

Go to Next message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: What Happened To Channel 1"
Go to Previous message: Thumper: "VoIP and Bell DSL: Is it Ready For Prime Time?"
May be reply: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Cell Phone "Caller ID" Needed"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page