TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?

Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?

Tim@Backhome.org
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:12:30 -0800

zcarenow@yahoo.com wrote:

> Do any of these services allow the capability for me to use my fax
> machine to fax out and receive faxes from others? Thanks.

Fax works fine with Vonage (at least on a good broadband pipe such as
cable). In fact, if you want to pay the fee, you can have the second
port on the adapter dedicated as a fax line. Unlike the primary line,
the fax line has a limited number of free minutes per month. If you
do a whole lot of faxing, you get around that by switching to the
primary line to send faxes then back to the fax line to receive faxes.

Go to Next message: ukcats4218016@yahoo.com: "Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"
May be in reply to: zcarenow@yahoo.com: "Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"