TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?

Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:35:24 -0700

In message <telecom24.113.2@telecom-digest.org> zcarenow@yahoo.com
wrote:

> Do any of these services allow the capability for me to use my fax
> machine to fax out and receive faxes from others? Thanks.

Vonage sells fax lines. My experience has been very reliable using
the fax line, but faxes using the primary line aren't anywhere near as
reliable.

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"
Go to Previous message: sean: "Re: Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"
May be in reply to: zcarenow@yahoo.com: "Vonage or Lingo Allow For Faxing?"