TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Draytek Router Problem - Class C Address Only on LAN Interface?

Re: Draytek Router Problem - Class C Address Only on LAN Interface?

Geoffrey Welsh (reply@newsgroup.please)
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:49:39 -0500

paulfoel wrote:

> Pretty disappointed with the draytek router. We tried a cheap netgear
> router and this handled the subnets fine ...

Most 'residential' broadband routers support only a class C address
range on their LAN port.

Geoffrey Welsh <Geoffrey [dot] Welsh [at] bigfoot [dot] com>
Ambidextrous? No, I said I'm ambinonscattous - I don't give a crap
either way!

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: FCC Wants Comments Re: Should VoIP co's Get Numbers Direct?"
May be in reply to: paulfoel: "Draytek Router Problem - Class C Address Only on LAN Interface?"