TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Technion

Re: Technion

Choreboy (choreboyREMOVE@localnet.com)
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:52:51 -0500

Robert Bonomi wrote:

> In article <telecom24.106.6@telecom-digest.org>,
> Choreboy <choreboyREMOVE@localnet.com> wrote:

[...]

>> It seems like harassment to me. Can I do anything to stop it?

[...]

> I betcha Bell South will too. The law *requires* that companies
> maintain their _own_ internal Do not call list -- for *anyone* who has
> expressly requested that "that company" not call them. The 'prior
> business relation- ship' exemption does *not* trump the
> company-maintained 'do not call' list for marketing calls.

Thanks. I seem to be on Technion's DNC list now.

Go to Next message: Peter Pearson: "Re: Privacy Self-Regulation, A Decade of Disappointment"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Long Distance Carrier Verification"
May be in reply to: Choreboy: "Technion"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page