TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Need PC Based Call Attendant/Answering Service

Need PC Based Call Attendant/Answering Service

pgrogan@gmail.com
11 Mar 2005 21:20:14 -0800

I'm looking for an inexpensive (under 400) software/hardware solution
that will act as an answering service/call attendant. Preferably
something that can run off of a PC and with Vonage (VoIP). Here are
the features that I need:

-Multiple Mailboxes
-Ability to transfer caller to my cell phone (if caller chooses this
option)

Any ideas? This software package seems like it might work, but I have
never heard of them:

http://www.nch.com.au/ivm/index.html

TIA

Ron

Go to Next message: summitcircle: "Re: How to Make Skype Wireless ?"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Privacy Self-Regulation, A Decade of Disappointment"
May be reply: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Need PC Based Call Attendant/Answering Service"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Need PC Based Call Attendant/Answering Service"
May be reply: andrew@voicent.com: "Re: Need PC Based Call Attendant/Answering Service"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page