TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers

Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:11:58 -0800

On 9 Mar 2005 08:56:41 -0800, Dean <cjmebox-telecomdigest@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A while back some on this list engaged in a lively debate about cell
> phone radiation risks. This article may have some information of
> interest to those of you who think this issue isn't dead yet.

They've brought out this pony for a couple decades now and haven't
found anything. Why should we believe this latest scare?

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers"
Go to Previous message: Jack Decker: "AOL Jumps Into VoIP Service"
May be in reply to: Dean: "Cell Phone Radiation Dangers"