TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Outage Last Thursday, was: Vonage

Re: Vonage Outage Last Thursday, was: Vonage

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
9 Mar 2005 16:17:02 -0000

> I'd like to know what part of $88 you consider reasonable. That's what
> Verizon was getting from me for unlimited national/local.

SBC now charges $49, same as Vonage, except that SBC thows in a phone
wire and offers E-911 as part of the deal.

Regards,

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Canadian Security Co's Speak Out Against Anti-circumvention"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Vonage Outage Last Thursday, was: Vonage"
May be in reply to: Danny Burstein: "Vonage Outage Last Thursday, was: Vonage"