TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Virgin Mobile Canada

Re: Last Laugh! Virgin Mobile Canada

n28110 (n28110@hotmail.nospammoporfavor.com)
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:21:52 GMT

Dear Virgin Mobile Canada,

I'm too cheap to buy service from a company that has a roaming
agreement with U.S. carriers. Can I get cheap cellular in the
U.S. too?

<Exp315@canada.com> wrote in message

> Question to Virgin Mobile Canada: will your Canadian service link up
> with your U.S. service?

> Answer: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your email was not
> sent to us, please try again later.

> Way to inspire confidence guys!

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: FCC Reaches Telco Settlement to Stop Blocking VOIP"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: New Monopoly in Dept Stores -- Federated and May Co to Merge"
May be in reply to: Exp315@canada.com: "Last Laugh! Virgin Mobile Canada"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page