TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:22:34 -0700

In message <telecom24.96.10@telecom-digest.org> John Levine
<johnl@iecc.com> wrote:

> No kidding. I ported my number to Lingo almost a month ago due to
> Vonage's poor service and non-existent support, and I'm still trying
> to get hold of someone at Vonage who can cancel my account. Perhaps
> they'll notice that I cancelled the credit card.

Why not use Vonage's website to cancel your account?

Go to Next message: Dr. Joel M. Hoffman: "Re: Vonage's Citron Says VoIP Blocking Is 'Censorship'"
Go to Previous message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Vonage"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"