TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:56:50 -0500

sooper_chicken@hotmail.com says:

> So, anyone else notice that Vonage has taken a dump? I've tried from
> a number of different networks, nada, zip, kerflunk.

> Busy when you navigate thru the voice mail, no response from the
> website, mungled voice response when you call their main number.

> Ya know, all this just to save $20 a month.

> I'm porting my number BACK to Verizon. At least they don't have
> these stupid VOIP outages and calls that sound like you're in a sfx
> chamber.

> Bah!

They definitely have some problems in different parts of the country but
my service in the northeast has been rock solid. I wonder -- I know I'm
on a Paetec switch so is it a Focal issue?

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Vonage"
Go to Previous message: Flatus Ohlfahrt: "Re: Vonage"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"