TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise

Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise

John R. Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
1 Mar 2005 21:15:03 -0500

>> Unlimited long distance is available reasonably cheaply for
>> residential customers, but I think business customers still have to
>> pay pretty high WATS rates.

The VoIP carriers all have flat rate business plans priced between $40
and $50/mo, plus the cost of the underlying broadband connection, of
course.

A little poking around on Verizon's and SBC's web sites found flat
rate business packages, too. SBC's is $48.95/mo which is a great
price considering that it doesn't depend on someone else's connection.

R's,

John

Go to Next message: John R. Levine: "Re: 2002220000 Given as Caller ID"
Go to Previous message: Dave VanHorn: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise"