TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Ring Tone Surprise

Ring Tone Surprise

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
25 Feb 2005 17:59:54 -0500

I had a visitor the other day and while we were talking, I hear the
unmistakeable sound of a 500/2500 phone's metal gongs. Turned out
that was his cell phone's ring tone.

How unique! A cell phone ring that sounds like a telephone.

Go to Next message: Patrick Townson: "Alleged Mobster, Brother Guilty in Phone Scam"
Go to Previous message: jonathanztaub@yahoo.com: "A Question About Cordless Phone Quality"
May be reply: Ron Kritzman: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
May be reply: Brad Houser: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
May be reply: Dave VanHorn: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page