TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telemarketing?

Re: Telemarketing?

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:39:43 -0600

It was a dark and stormy night when Choreboy
<choreboyREMOVE@localnet.com> wrote:

> Did scammers get my aunt's date of birth? Would that be useful?

It would be useful if you were committing identity theft. Not to say
that is what is happening, but it is a bit odd.

It would be interesting to learn who that toll-free number lists to.
If you shared the number, perhaps someone more knowledgable than I
would look it up and learn more about its owner.

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: A New Radio Station For Our Town"
Go to Previous message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Cell Phone Use Coming for Airbus Fliers"
May be in reply to: Choreboy: "Telemarketing?"