TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??

Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??

Hank Karl (notgiven@nothere.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:47:48 -0500

On 5 Feb 2005 01:43:34 -0800, peterlavington@hotmail.com (Pete L)
wrote:

> I know quite a bit about computers but phones are a bit of a mystery
> to me! We have just obtained a Motorola v550 and after wading through
> the manual Ihave mastered the art of working the thing. What I cannot
> seem to do is download pictures from it to my PC. I've been through
> all the manual and it doesn't mention it. I have a UBS cable and some
> software tools - which again don't seem to mention downloading pics.
> Surely it can be done? Question is how? Anybody out there ideas,
> please?

> Pete L

Check with your carrier (or whoever you bought the phone from) to see
if it can be done. I've heard that Verizon (for one) disables the
download to PC feature so that you have to pay for each picture that
you save.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: The Move to High-Tech Tracking of Inmates"
Go to Previous message: Hank Karl: "Re: Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying"
May be in reply to: Pete L: "Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??"