TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Old Party-Line Arrangements

Re: Old Party-Line Arrangements

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:51:53 -0700

> The only subsequent problem was that while the man said I could pay it
> out, the regular _residential_ service people demanded the full
> payment at once.

In fairness, if you're aware you are not being billed correctly that
doesn't absolve you from needing to pay that bill. You should be
putting away some cash to pay that bill when/if the telco ever bothers
to bill you properly.

Go to Next message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Why Do Cell Phone Conversations Interfere With Driving?"
Go to Previous message: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Brother Question"
May be in reply to: Paul Coxwell: "Old Party-Line Arrangements"