TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A Child Learns a Harsh Lesson in Politics

Re: A Child Learns a Harsh Lesson in Politics

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:26:05 -0800

On 7 Feb 2005 13:22:19 -0800, hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> In the case of this particular show, keep in mind that the family
> structure it used is very rare in real life.

But how realistic is it to completely rub it out as if to show that
such things do not exist? "Protecting" children from the reality of
life is a disservice to them.

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: I'm Searching For a Budget Pipe Pefere oc3."
Go to Previous message: Linc Madison: "Re: A Child Learns a Harsh Lesson in Politics"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "A Child Learns a Harsh Lesson in Politics"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page