TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: I'm Searching For a Budget Pipe Pefere oc3.

I'm Searching For a Budget Pipe Pefere oc3.

Globeadue (newsgrouped@gremlinsinthegadgetry.com)
7 Feb 2005 13:05:01 -0800

I'm looking for some sorta fat pipe for my systems. I'm just a
hobbyist(gaming, family network and servers). What I have are some very
very nice OC3 voip sequencers sq-1000's from cetacean that I'd like to
get running. I'm in Georgia and if anyone knows a way for non business
user to get a line under $200/m I'd love to hear about it.

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "Healthwatch: Deep Throat's Secret (and Health...)"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "MCI Mum on Qwest Bid"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: I'm Searching For a Budget Pipe Pefere oc3."
TELECOM Digest: Home Page