TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying

Re: Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:15:56 -0700

In message <telecom24.53.8@telecom-digest.org> George Mitchell
<george@m5p.com> wrote:

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: As long as the fingerprints accessed
>> some internal charge system (in lieu of or in addition to) a signature
>> on file, I see no problem with it. PAT]

> It's easy to forget that, once your fingerprint has been scanned into
> the store's system, now this impossible-to-forget, impossible-to-forge
> identification is stored on their system, ready to be replayed at will
> by anyone with access to their computer.

So?

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: AT&T Hangs Up - and Few Are Sorry to Say Goodbye"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying"