TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Please Advise for VoIP Hardware

Please Advise for VoIP Hardware

Fakhar (fakharmtc@hotmail.com)
4 Feb 2005 00:45:20 -0800

Hi,

I was wondering about a VoIP hardware setup that we can setup in
our organization. The Organization set up is as follows.

1: Different Branches within on city and also other cities.
2: Within a single city, We have DSL Link at each location from
single ISP.
3: Across the city the ISP are changed.

We have independent PABXs at each location. What we want is a solution
that we can integrate with the existing PABXs. Using the VoIP
Hardware we should be able to use the normal telephone sets and make
call within the organization (in the same city or inter-city call).

Please advice me any good and inexpensive solution.

Take Care,

Fakhar

Go to Next message: George Mitchell: "Re: Supermarket: Let Your Fingers do the Paying"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Qwest, MCI Press Ahead With Merger Talks"
May be reply: CWB: "Re: Please Advise for VoIP Hardware"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page