TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?

Who Does DA For Cox Communications?

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:01:34 -0500

How can I find out who is providing the directory assistance service
for Cox telephone subscribers?

We're having a problem. It seems they're giving the RI Sec State's phone
number to those trying to reach the DMV. I know in some states DMV is
part of Sec State but not in RI.

I need to contact them to rectify this.

Tony

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Mobile Virus Infects Lexus Cars"
Go to Previous message: -mhd: "Re: Safeway Shopper Card Leads to Arson Arrest"
May be reply: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?"
May be reply: Justin Time: "Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?"
May be reply: Lou Jahn: "Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page