TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:10:26 -0500

In article <telecom24.41.9@telecom-digest.org>, mark@atwood.name says...

> Tony P. <kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> writes:

>> Meanwhile we in the U.S. get barraged with advertisements even when
>> we're paying upward of $600 a year for cable.

> Get TiVo.

> Mark Atwood | When you do things right, people won't be sure
> mark@atwood.name | you've done anything at all.
> http://mark.atwood.name/ http://www.livejournal.com/users/fallenpegasus

Oh yeah -- and then get banged an additional $278.88 the first year,
and $179.88 each additional year for TiVo.

No thanks.

Go to Next message: Rob: "Re: Japanese Calling Home From UK - Questions"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"
May be in reply to: kansaskon: "America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"