TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon

Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon

Tad (tadc@withheld)
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:28:26 PST

Pat, please withhold my email address from publication.

I found this story using Google News. Sounds interesting, but only
open one day a week. I'll have to check it out sometime.

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2005/01/02/ol.phonemuseum.0102.html

Tad

> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:52:30 EST
> From: Carl Moore <cmoore@ARL.ARMY.MIL>
> Subject: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon

> I have just seen a news blurb about the Telephone Pioneer Museum
> in Eugene, Oregon.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Carl, would it be possible to give any
> more details on this, so that our California/Oregon area readers might
> be able to plan a visit? At least a street address, phone number,
> etc? PAT]

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
Go to Previous message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon"
May be in reply to: Carl Moore: "Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon"