TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cordless Phone Question

Cordless Phone Question

teamcary (teamgig@yahoo.com)
24 Jan 2005 16:53:15 -0800

Hello all,

I have an ATT 1480 2.4 GHz phone with a cordless handset. I'd like to
add a second handset for another room. Can I simply purchase any 2.4
GHz handset from any vendor, or does it have to be the same
model/specs as my current one?

Thanks in advance.

Go to Next message: David Clayton: "Re: Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify"
Go to Previous message: timeOday: "Vonage at Bestbuy?"
May be reply: SELLCOM Tech support: "Re: Cordless Phone Question"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page