TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 800 Number or 10-10

Re: 800 Number or 10-10

John R. Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
21 Jan 2005 00:03:37 -0500

> No I'm talking for about for around 30,000 - 40,000 minutes a month;
> our current phone company is charging us around 4.5-5cents a minute.

How is it delivered? If it's over POTS lines, that explains it, since
they'd be paying termination charges to your telco. At that level,
you should have a T1 or PRI or two, and you can probably get your IXC
to pay for it.

That's certainly enough traffic that any IXC should be interested. I'd
call around for some quotes.

R's,
John

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: 800 Number or 10-10"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Wal-Mart Stung in $1.5 Million Bar-Code Scam"
May be in reply to: Matt: "800 Number or 10-10"