TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cheaper Long Distance Carriers ... What About The Fees??

Cheaper Long Distance Carriers ... What About The Fees??

JaxDawg (randyjbishop@hotmail.com)
18 Jan 2005 17:55:54 -0800

I'm paying waaaay too much for long distance (AT&T), and am looking
into using one of the cheaper cariers (ECG probably) - that has "No
billing fees".

Does that mean that I won't be charged all the connectivity fees,
regulatory assessment fees, etc that I see from AT&T?? or does it just
mean there is no monthly charge, and I'll still see all the fees?

I'm confused. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Go to Next message: stex@sprynet.com: "Re: Bozos One and All! was Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-Ripoff"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Report Predicts Growth For Global Cell Phone Market"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Cheaper Long Distance Carriers ... What About The Fees??"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page