TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !

Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !

trippingtoo8track@yahoo.com
18 Jan 2005 04:37:00 -0800

Yes, I also filed a formal complaint with the BBB.

I also filed a formal complaint with the Illinois Attorney General,
Fraud Division of the US Postal Service (the item was insured and
tracked by USPS), FBI, Interstate Commerce Commission, and Chicago
Consumer Protection Agency.

So the complaint has been simultaneously filed with (6) federal and
state regulatory and law agencies.

I also notified the Chicago Police Dept., and if need be will notify
the Illinois State Police.

The shop owner has relented as of last night and said the deck will be
shipped today - he has been paid $145 via paypal yesterday, and I have
the email receipt.

So we'll see what happens next.

Go to Next message: Justin Time: "Re: Moved But Want to Keep Phone Number"
Go to Previous message: CustmClr: "Caller ID Maximum Length?"
May be in reply to: Fatboy Jr.: "Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !"