TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Digital Video Programmer WANTED

Re: Digital Video Programmer WANTED

Rick Merrill (RM@THROW.net)
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:54:04 -0500

david@maxomo.com wrote:

> Hi all:

> New company led by lead develper on COSA's After Effects is looking
> for a top notch engineer or developer/programmer with skills in
> digital video image manipulation, storage, and standards. You must
> know Quicktime, Real, Windows Media, MPEG2 and MPEG4 as well as Flash
> and MP3. Position entails knowledge of "grabbing" first few frames
> from streaming media across the web to enable quasi-thumbnails.

> Obviously, knowledge of video metadata capture important. Exposure or
> experience with Real, Windows and QT APIS essential; if you are expert
> in one or more and can learn the others quickly don't hesitate to
> apply. You should know digital video, as used in streaming media and
> broadcast TV in and out and be able to work in an organized, efficient
> and timely manner. This is a project engagement with the possibility
> of becoming full-time.

> You will be challenged by this project and have the opportunity to
> forge new ground in the digital video industry. Knowledge of grids
> and distributed computing and/or Search Engines a + but not
> necessary. Pay is decent; we will work out a fee for the project and
> if you have additional hours because of added features you will
> compensated. Email david@maxomo.com or davidL@bway.net for more info.

Are you gonna tell us WHERE this opportunity is located?

Go to Next message: ukcats4218016@yahoo.com: "Re: Level 3's VoIP Services Offer Critical E-911 Capability"
Go to Previous message: abbygale: "Re: Drivers Try an Anti-Photo Finish"
May be in reply to: david@maxomo.com: "Digital Video Programmer WANTED"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page