TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?

Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?

Justin Time (a_user2000@yahoo.com)
10 Jan 2005 06:39:28 -0800

You wrote:

> I am in CA. I have ATT One Rate Plan for my residence phone (not
> cellular phone). I joined this plan because once a ATT representative
> told me that, if I do not have a long distance plan, ATT (as a default
> long distance carrier for my local phone carrier) will charge me $3 or
> so every time I call 800 number.

> So I joined.

And now you want us to protect you from yourself? If you can't
investigate someone's claim before you act, do you have any business
acting on that claim?

Rodgers Platt

Go to Next message: NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO: "Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?"
Go to Previous message: david_esan@hotmail.com: "Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?"