TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Such Carnage is Hard to Believe!

Re: Such Carnage is Hard to Believe!

Herb Stein (herb@herbstein.com)
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:32:04 -0600

Dave VanHorn <dvanhorn@dvanhorn.org> wrote in message

> The big island of Hawaii is splitting in two as well. Every year, the
> rift valley gets wider.

> The estimates I've seen are that nothing but bare rock will be left in
> the islands when it happens, and similar effects on the Pacific rim.

Being in St. Louis, I'd welcome any incite in the next big New Madrid
"letgo."

Herb

herb@herbstein.com

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: VoIP Problem: No Incoming Calls!"
Go to Previous message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Such Carnage is Hard to Believe!"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Such Carnage is Hard to Believe!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page