TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine

Re: VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine

Sara Garland (no_email_address@hotmail.com)
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:30:03 GMT

Jack Decker <jack-yahoogroups@deleted on request> wrote:

> VoicePulse Inc. announced it
> has been named Best of the Year by PC Magazine

> "PC Magazine's review and testing process is the most rigorous I've
> seen so far," says Ravi Sakaria, President and CEO of VoicePulse,

Did anyone expect him to say any different?

Can't the press releases just be posted to the still-active
comp.dcom.voice-over-ip group?

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Provider"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Which is the Best Cellphone You Ever Used?"
May be in reply to: Jack Decker: "VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page