TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Providers

Re: Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Providers

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
1 Jan 2005 22:23:34 -0000

>> The fact that service contracts are not pro-rated, at least in the
>> latter stages, is one good example.

Except that's not true, either. My Cingular contract has a $240 fee
prorated over the 24 months of the contract. If I were to cancel
six months from the end, I'd owe them $60.

Go to Next message: David Clayton: "Re: Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Providers"
Go to Previous message: Rudy Valencia: "AT&T Recordings: Synthesized or Actual Person?"
May be in reply to: LB@notmine.com: "Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Providers"