TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players

Re: Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players

borisep90@hotmail.com
31 Dec 2004 16:45:33 -0800

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link
to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12703712

Monty Solomon wrote:

> Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players

> By WALTER S. MOSSBERG

> Apple Computer's iPod portable digital music player has become the
> gold standard for digital music fans. No other player has been able
> to match its combination of elegant design, small size and high
> capacity.

> But other companies are feverishly working on iPod clones. So, in an
> effort to stay ahead, Apple this week released a totally redesigned
> version of the iPod, which is even thinner and lighter than the
> original version, yet packs in more songs. There are also many other
> new features, including a new desktop dock to hold the iPod.

> Like the prior models, these new iPods will work on Windows PCs in
> addition to Apple's own Macintosh computers. But now, they are
> compatible with many more Windows computers than the old iPods.

> The new iPods also work closely and well with Apple's new online
> music store, the first really good legal music downloading service.
> (See my review of the service.)

> They play the new music-file format Apple uses at its store, but can
> still handle regular MP3 files from any source.

> I've been testing the new iPod for several days, using a wide variety
> of music from different sources. I find it to be even better designed
> and easier to use than the original model. I can still recommend it
> highly, as I did the first version.

> http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20030501.html

Go to Next message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re: That's All Folks"
Go to Previous message: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page